Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SerenTex



I have just posted some images on the SerenTex Blog that I feel sure you will enjoy and I will also be posting again before the end of the evening.

After the sadness of the last few weeks we are getting on with things as Anne would have wished.

Yesterday was a fun day when Sue gave us a tutorial using an idea she'd found somewhere on the Web. Personally I thought that it was really not 'me' at all and I would not be able to do it. But by the end of the afternoon I found myself enjoying it. I will tell you mor about it on the SerenTex blog later on.



These were my journal pages. it's a bit worrying isn't it? :)

6 comments:

Jackie said...

I don't think you need to worry but I can't for the life of me remember who that gentleman is.
I thought of you a couple of weeks ago when we stopped in Conway on our way home from Ireland. It was lovely to be there again even though the public toilets were all locked up!

Sandy said...

I'm sorry about the loss of your friend. I lost one in January and know what a big hole it leaves in your life.
Serentex seems like a wonderful group.

Heather said...

Do you think your journal pages reveal your inner self?! It must have been fun to do them. Just popping over to SerenTex for more delights.

maggi said...

I am sorry to hear of your loss.
The journal pages are interesting and look like fun to do. It does pay to be open minded as sometimes the things that seem least appealing can teach us so much.

Annette J said...

What do you give the man who has everything - well a bellybutton brush obviously!! I liked your journal page it fits in with my mood at the moment. The sadness will pass Margaret and you'll remember the good times.

JP said...

sorry about the loss of Ann
thes images look very stressful but I'm sure you all had a good giggle!!!