Monday, March 15, 2010

Textile art




These lovely cards were waiting for me when I arrived home from my holiday. As you can see the top one was made by Sue (Gallacher). The middle one was made for me by Joan (Park). How did she know I am now taking photos and images of interesting M's?
The bottom card was made by Ann (Thomas) who is the Education Officer at Plas. And shortly she will have a lot more time to persue her own talent - All the best Ann!
'Cyfarchion' is the Welsh for Greetings.




These photos above were sent to me by Christine Ellis who took the Embellisher course with me at Plas Tan y Bwlch. They show the back and fronts of the bag she finished after going home and I really appreciated her sending them to me. The finished bag looks great.

4 comments:

maggi said...

Gorgeous cards. Hope your birthday was a good one. Lovely to see the piece that one of your students made.

Heather said...

Those cards are beautiful Mags - Happy Birthday for whenever it is, or was - mine is tomorrow. I love the embellished bag as well. I must try to have a go with an embellishing machine - the results are so lovely.

Barbara said...

Lovely cards and bag - you must be very pleased.

JP said...

glad you had a good trip and you didn't get ill this time - love your cards