Monday, April 26, 2010

The London Marathon

This is a very special post to congratulate a friend of mine, Jenny Seymour for managing to run the whole 26 miles of the London Marathon yesterday and below is a photo of her sitting down with her Medal.

Jenny with medal

She deserved to sit down a while after all that running. Well done Jenny. You look as fresh as a daisy, but I’m sure you must have been exhausted? I think the longest run she’d done previously was 16 miles. I may be wrong though.

I’m sure it was a very proud moment for her parents Pat and David too!

Jenny raised £1,751.22 for her charity which encourages young people
to learn and enjoy sport. Well done again Jenny! See you next year?

1 comment:

Ali Honey said...

I don't know your young friend - but hearty congratulations anyway.