Thursday, May 20, 2010

SerenTex

SerenTex 006

I’m having a very busy week between one thing and another, but I did make time to go to Ruthin to have a look at the exhibition. It is quite a small one this time as the work is up in the small gallery in the entrance of the library. I found it rather difficult to park close by and was only allowed 1/2 an hour’s parking in the centre of the town. I think it’s worth a visit by locals interested in textile art, but would be disappointing if someone has travelled far especially to see it. Just a reminder, it is early closing on Wednesdays, so the Library will not be open in the afternoon.

I will now be posting full images of the work when I have time.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Gorgeous bag!

maggi said...

What a lovely bag. Thanks for the advice about visiting - or not.

Heather said...

I love that little bag Mags - it is so pretty. I'm looking forward to your pictures of other pieces of work.

Jacquelines blog said...

Beautiful bag!

pinkpint paintings said...

I went to see the exhibition in Ruthin, I only live a few miles away, myself and mum were well impressed, all really nice work!