Saturday, July 31, 2010

Elements 8

I have been so very busy this year I really have let my Digital Art go and I have become very rusty, but it’s surprising how quickly it all comes back. My favourite programme for many years was  Corel Draw, then came Paint Shop Pro. I think I may be having a little change because I’ve been playing with Photoshop Elements 8 this afternoon. I’ve had this programme for 12 months, but had no time to play.

L&G1 embellisherB&W_edited-2 L&G1 embellisherB&W_edited-1

L&G1 embellisherB&W L&G1_edited-1

Grids and Lines combined.

4 comments:

ju-north said...

I like these! Such a great variety on a theme.

Heather said...

I am always surprised by the difference another colourscheme creates, even though the design remains the same. I love that simple pattern.

Julie said...

I had great intentions for this year with digital design but I've hardly done anything! We have Elements 6 , I shall have to have a play!

maggi said...

Lovely images as are the photos on your previous post. Your sketchbook is going to be one to treasure.