Saturday, December 04, 2010

Sketchbook Pages

sketchbook 001 Here are few pages from my sketchbook.


sketchbook 002 sketchbook 010


Between preparing for the Textile Market at the Trefriw Woollen Mills and trying to finish my Sketchbook for the Art House Coop project I’ve been too busy to blog I’m afraid. Now I only have to add a few bits here and there and it will be ready to post on Monday. Then I’m ‘going fishing’ for a couple of weeks.


Trefrie= 039 This is a photo of me behind the counter at the Textile Market this afternoon. Some of the SerenTex members have been taking it in turns to look after the stand. If you live enough it’s worth a visit and there’s plenty of things to see and buy and a cafe for a snack and chat. there are more images on the SerenTex blog.


lumix45 013 snow 018


All in their winter hats.


snow 003


I love these marks in the snow and a neat three point turn by an 86 year old.

14 comments:

Heather said...

This post is full of interesting patterns and designs Mags. Your sketchbook is impressive as is that perfect snowy three-point turn!

Sandy said...

Your pages are so inspiring.

ju-north said...

Such interesting patterns and vivid colours! The stall looks lovely - hope you had a good day! enjoy the fishing!

JP said...

love the colours on the sketxch book pages

maggi said...

The sketchbook looks so interesting and colourful. I hope you did well with the stall.

Julie said...

You look very well Mags :-) Your sketchbook is looking good too, unlike mine which still has lots of empty pages :(

Spirituality 101- self preservation said...

Hello From Fort Myers, FL-- I am also an educator with my Masters in Reading education; but I am also an artist and Writer. What first caught my attention was that you are from wales. My sweet Mom who recently passed, on September 12 this year, was also Welsch! I just LOVE your designs and photos; they are rich and interesting. I became a public follower--I truly hope you'll visit my blogs, leave a comment and become a follower, I'd be so pleased! God Bless all that you do, Pam

Valeri said...

What kind of fishing do you do Mags? Love the sketchbooks! Val

Rebecca said...

Your blog is so interesting with photos, designs, etc. Thank you for sharing.

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Your sketchbook is wonderful and love the tire track design. So awesome!

Gina said...

I'd love to browse through your whole sketchbook - looks fascinating! And such a fun snow-tire design!

Paula said...

I've been enjoying your blog very much, and recommended it to the readers of my blog today (paula-betweenthelines.blogspot.com). Hope you don't mind. I'm a digital artist, and I do mail art. I'd love to include you on my people to mail art to. Could I please have your mailing address? I promise to keep it private.
Please see my current pieces on my blog site! Thanks for opening my eyes to the beauty of Wales! Paula Smith

Alaska Fishing Vacation said...

Wow Nice pictures....

Alaska Fly Fishing

Sara Lechner said...

I'd like to visit such a market this year if you have one!. I will be spending a whole year at Bangor with my daughter and I hope we will be able to meet this time! I also hope to have my car with me!