Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Here again!

I’m quiet because I’m busy, having let everything go in the last couple of months I’m sorting myself out for another exciting spell. I have talks and workshops to prepare for. in between all this I’m reading anything I can lay my hands on, mostly historical novels. Then there is my new laptop to play with, plus tidying up my old laptop which will be used by my husband. I have thousands upon thousands of photos that need sorting and I'm using Windows Live Gallery for doing this and it’s proving very useful.


Today I went to a SerenTex meeting where we had a most enjoyable time in Carol’s design workshop. Read all about it in the SerenTex blog post.


hundertwasser 002


hundertwasser 003


My little efforts using Hundertwasser as my inspiration.


Cutwork tool


This is what I have on order, so watch this space!

8 comments:

Sandy said...

That workshop sounds wonderful.I'll have to try it.

Thimble Fingers said...

Love your Hunterwasser inspired designs. Very funky.

ju-north said...

Love to see how the cutwork programme works out! Missing your digital images!

Heather said...

Love your Hundertwasser designs Mags and that new package looks very interesting.

Paula said...

So glad you're back. I love your blog posts, and have very much missed them in the past few months. I do digital art, and would love to come live in Wales & join your little group. I put pieces of my artwork on my daily blog, www.paula-betweenthelines.blogspot.com. Would love to have you check it out, as I also review books on it, and am very much into historical fiction. Diolch yn fawr.

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

I too am impatient and excited to see the work you will do with the cutwork software. I am green with envy that your machine can use it and mine can't ;0(
Best wishes
Maggie

maggi said...

What a fascinating way to design. Really interesting outcomes and all so different.

ewulik said...

witam!chcesz zobaczyć ciekawostki na temat dzieci zapraszam na moją stronę http://naszedzieci-ewulik.blogspot.com