Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beautiful Day

Embellisher 001  estuary 006

This lone fisherman on the right is looking as tired as I feel this evening. He too has probably been standing all day as he looked pretty perky this morning. It’s been another lovely day here and I didn’t even go out! DH had to go to a funeral, so I took advantage of having the house to myself and did loads of work. I have almost sorted out all my embellisher stuff. The wool and silk tops were all mixed up and the felts and organza had somehow  gone in the same boxes, but at last I can find everything again. My workshops preparation is on track. I was sorting out some of my Embellisher samples and thought perhaps you’d like to see a few of them.

Embellisher 004    Embellisher 007   Embellisher 008  

Embellisher 005      Embellisher 006

5 comments:

ju-north said...

Great samples! I know what you mean about sorting things out!

Sandy said...

I love your samples. Makes me want to rush to the studio.

Angela said...

Your samples are lovely. I don't have an embellisher but it's on the list of things I want :) Great pictures of the heron too.

Heather said...

Beautiful pic of the heron Mags. I love your samples and have to sort all my stuff out. We need a good filing clerk at the end of each project! I desperately want to play with my embellisher again but the garden calls and my room is in such a mess. Excuses?

Sue Bleiweiss said...

that first photo is gorgeous Mags - it looks like a watercolor painting. Great samples!