Saturday, April 23, 2011

Good Friday

evening 024

At last a little creativity with the Embellisher and a little hand stitching this evening, which I enjoyed. I think I’ll do more of this in the evenings instead of sitting with my laptop on my knee Smile

evening 023       evening 021

So very different, but taken seconds from each other - the sunset to the right and the low mist to the left.

evening 018

This has not had a sepia filter, it is just the way it was.

evening 013

This was taken about half an hour earlier.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I love those zingy colours of your embellished piece and the photos are just stunning. I love the misty one.

maggi said...

The embellished piece is lovely. I like to have some hand stitching to do in the evenings, being on the computer at night does not make for a restful night for me. The photos are just so different, amazing how things change just in that short time period

Sheilasembroidery said...

I love your embellished work and isn't it strange how a few minutes can change the result of a photo?

JP said...

fantastic photos

Sandy said...

Very rich piece. The photo are interesting too.

Aussie Jo said...

Beautiful photos Mags, you should be publishing these!!
Love the texture on the embellished piece too