Wednesday, April 20, 2011

House in order

Today I decided to sort out some of my work because I’d been looking for things to take with me for my talk and also to my workshops in May and I’m now ready for some action in my workroom, but for tonight though I’m relaxing by reading the new book by Jean M Auel in the series The Earth’s Children. I have loved each single book up to now, but I’m not yet sure about this one. It’s taking me rather a long time to get my teeth into it whereas I couldn’t put the others down and have read each one more than once.

flowers1   flowers2b

I’m still playing with my flowers. One will be used as an Easter card for my GD.

3 comments:

Sheilasembroidery said...

These look very pretty, how did you create that vibrant effect?

Heather said...

Your flower designs are stunning Mags and so lively.

JP said...

so glad to find you back again - you look really busy!