Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just the Weather

That’s all we need in this country is a little more sunny weather. It makes such a difference and brings a smile to all our faces.

easter 002

Toys for Boys.

easter 005

And off we go.

easter 025

This looks more like hard work though, but the yacht at the top of the photo has the right idea. but if you think this is hard work what about this one?

Mussel man

I see them working on the mussel bed regularly and it always seems to be such hard work with all that bending.

banked   banked2

What about this one? i thought it was well and truly banked until I saw what they were doing doing. I know it’s not a good detail but will give you an idea of what a wonderful group photo that would have made if I’d been closer.

2 comments:

maggi said...

Great photos, nothing like messing about on the water when the sun shines.

Heather said...

Wonderful photos Mags, and so evocative of sunny days by the water. I can almost smell the salty air. When I enlarged the last photo, because you'd taken it from a distance, it looked grainy and like an oil painting.