Thursday, April 21, 2011

More flower play

I’m still making changes to my workroom and sorting stuff out, but I have been playing with Paint Shop Pro again this evening.

flowers2c    flowers2d   flowers2e

Sheila asked how I got my images to be so vibrant. I’s probably my original colours were bright and I then played with them in PSP with the Blend Modes. I can sit for hours trying this or that effect on my work and I find it so relaxing. Here are a couple more below.

flowers2f     flowers2g

Thanks for welcoming me back JP Smile

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love that design and your colours are so zingy. It always fascinates me that a change of colour scheme can alter the mood of a design completely.

Sue Bleiweiss said...

these are very cool Mags!

maggi said...

Gorgeous. I particularly like the one in earthy greens and browns.