Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday

chwilog 013

These are the Rivals on the Lleyn Peninsula in North Wales and I took photos as the car was travelling, so they are not of a very good quality I’m afraid. The mountains were so blue and the grass so green, it was a beautiful day and I really enjoyed the journey.

chwilog 018

Have a look at this blog Rambling Pete's Day Walks the photos put every single one of mine in the shade. I think this mountain here is Tre Ceiri Hillforte. This is an Iron Age Hillfort and I have always wanted to visit, but I’m afraid I left it too late and the climb would be too steep for me now.

chwilog 035     chwilog 038

To change the subject, I love these dolls on the fence. they have just had a bath and are drying out.

April 17 11 027  April 17 11 029

This evening’s sunset. The one on the right is rather grainy.

April 17 11 031

Conwy Castle. This was taken without a tripod and I find evening photos very difficult to take without one.

I have been quite busy preparing for a talk I’m giving tomorrow evening about my various interests and hobbies.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wonderful photos Mags. I love the nighttime one of the castle - they are so hard to get right. Those dolls on the fence look as if they are trying to escape! Good Luck with the talk.