Sunday, May 01, 2011

Another lovely day

 

swirls1fneg2

Now I wonder what I could do with this one? It looks a bit ‘stitchy’ to me.

Rhos on Sea 029

Rhos on Sea beach could have been warmer but some seemed to enjoy it and ignored the cold wind.

Rhos on Sea 031

Lovely colours.

Rhos on Sea 028

You can see how strong the wind was.

Rhos on Sea 021

Even these seemed to be catching the wind.

Rhos on Sea 023

No peeling paint on these.

Rhos on Sea 030

But I did find some lovely scrunchy texture here.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wonderful images Mags - that first one looks very stitchy - what is it? Being on the beach is always lovely but you do need to wrap up sometimes.

Valeri said...

Some great inspiration there Mags! Is windy and cold here too!

MargaretR said...

It's a curved glass ornament I have on my windowsill with a patch of sunlight on a rough wall combines in PSP. You woudn't think so would you?