Monday, May 23, 2011

Coloured leaf

wind 044

This is how my embellished leaf looks now. At times I thought it would be a complete failure, but now it’s finished I’m fairly happy with how it turned out. I will now probably try using another technique to make one using the same inspiration.

wind 040

It’s been far too windy to open the windows for photos today, but this is what the beach looked like in the strong winds.

wind 035

There were huge waves out at sea.

wind 006

This was taken early in the morning and the rainbow was very low on the horizon.

tree 001a3

Just the weather for playing with my embellisher and the laptop. now I wonder what I can use this one for?

5 comments:

Micki said...

I love that leaf. The colors are scrumptuous!

ju-north said...

I love it too! and the digital image!

Angela said...

The leaf turned out great, and your rainbow photo is beautiful!

Helen Cowans said...

Leaf is beautiful. Bottom photo looks "Japanese" in style.

Heather said...

Love the leaf and your digital image. I have never seen a rainbow as low as that, and am glad I'm not a sailor on that very choppy sea!