Monday, May 09, 2011

Llandudno

Llandudno 012

A step back to The Wedding. I don’t think I mentioned that Catherine called in to say hello to us at Forte’s in Llandudno on the way to Westminster Abbey did I?

Llandudno 020    Llandudno 017

These were taken before the crowds arrived and I couldn’t resist taking the towers together.

Llandudno 022

These were always my favourite at the fair and I ignored the signs not to bump, that was half the fun.

brooches 001

I made these brooches for fun last week with left over bits and gave the ladies in my workshop one each as a reminder of the fun we had together.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the brooches - what a nice reminder of a great day for your ladies. Great photos of the fair and the bride.

JP said...

the brooches are great - clever you