Saturday, May 21, 2011

Trial and Error

felt 001

i think there will have to be quite a lot of trial and error before I’m happy with these new techniques using the embellisher and there are several ways to try. So many more hours of play in the next few days.

10trees2b

In the meantime I will relax with my laptop in between sessions of hard play!

9lvs    plant1a

I think I’m spoilt for choice with all these colours, but this is the part I enjoy most, playing with various colour combinations and techniques, but unfortunately this does not give me a cohesive set of work that I can use for a website or an exhibition. Now I wonder if I should try and restrict myself to one style and be more selective with my colour scheme or carry on having a good time?

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Hve the good time. That's what I want to do. Assorted color schemes appeal to different people. I like the felt too.

Helen Cowans said...

Oh, I love those pink, wavy trees!

MargaretR said...

Thanks for your comments Sandy and Helen and everyone else who has commented recently. I'm afraid I haven't been abe to reply to all who have.

Heather said...

You can always knuckle down when an exhibition approaches - have a good time while you can! I love the embellished piece and the other images, especially the trees.

maggi said...

I think that if you are having a good time then go with it. You can always pull back when you have to meet deadlines. I'm certainly enjoying looking at all your digital play.

Toni said...

Restrict yourself... DON'T YOU DARE.