Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Victorian Extravaganza

Today has been very busy, this morning i went to Chester and called at Abakhan the fabrics store on the way home. I love Hundertwasser and thought I was buying a new book. When I got home it was exactly the same as the one I have, presented differently. It has a different picture on the cover. I should have studied it more carefully. I will return it next week. It’s time I learned a lesson. Have you bought books you already own?

Victorain Ex 022           Victorain Ex 030

Llandudno Town Band.

Victorain Ex 043

I don’t think he qualifies as a band member.

3 comments:

Ali Honey said...

I too like Hundertwasser design. He lived in NZ for part of his life. We have a famous public toilet in NZ that he designed - wonder if that is in your book?

Thimble Fingers said...

Yes, I've done this before ... twice!! It's very annoying.

Heather said...

I've done that with books Mags - it's so annoying. Love the reflections in the brass instruments - great photos as usual.