Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Bundle wrapping

I need to pack a suitcase for DH’s choir trip to Slovenia and he has to take his black suit and tie plus everything else, so this evening I’ve been looking at utube to find the best way to pack without getting things creased. It was surprising how many interesting videos I found.

onions1blue green

As I was playing with these earlier this evening I noticed the dancer in the centre. Can you see her? I have different versions of this design and now I can only see the dancer in them all instead of Hundertwasser’s onion which was the inspiration.

7 comments:

AmyArtQuilter said...

I loved the colors of your embellishment work, I just got an embellisher and am having lots of fun. I've also spent alot of time recently working on manipulating my photos in Adobe photoshop, love the blackbird on the fence, and the boats. I'm an art quilter from Oregon, USA, found your site at random. amysetcetera.blogspot.com
thanks for the lovely views of the ocean. --AMY

ju-north said...

Love this! A great interpretation!

Heather said...

What a gorgeous image Mags. Onion or dancers, it is still beautiful. Hope your husband enjoys his trip and arrives with uncreased suit.

maggi said...

This is gorgeous. I struggle to see the dancer because my first impression was of a sea creature and now I can't get past that!

Toni said...

I agree with the others. It's delightful and I saw the dancer before I read your words then I noticed the onion on the left. Beautiful colours too.

JP said...

will you miss him or indulge in a free life?!

wow account for sale said...

OMG! love this image. . =)