Saturday, June 11, 2011

I’m back!

This is just a short post this evening to say I’m home after a wonderful week in Slovenia. JP wanted to know if I will miss my husband or indulge in a free life? I just decided to go with him instead Janice.

Slovenia2 398

It is such a beautiful country and we were made to feel very welcome. We had plenty of rain with some sunny spells as well, but I was in such good company the weather was neither here nor there. There was a lot of leg pulling and teasing, plenty of laughter and of course a lot of singing.

Bled

The first 3 days were spent in Bled with it’s beautiful lake, castle and churches.

Slovenia2 065

This is Lake Bled, there will be more photos of the lake in the next few days and our visit to the church on the island in the middle of the lake!

Slovenia2 068

This is one of my favourite photos of the trip and you can see the castle on the hill in the background.

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Glad you had a good trip. Lovely photos.

Helen Cowans said...

welcome home, glad you had a good trip. Looks beautiful. Even a castle to make you feel at home.

Bill Chapman said...

Lluniau hyfryd, Margaret!