Monday, July 04, 2011

Back to Slovenia

Slovenia1 276  Slovenia1 091

Slovenia1 318  Slovenia1 389

My yellow phase seems to have started in Slovenia! And Van Gogh as I was reminded by Carol of Coral Seas Threads Across the Web went through his Yellow Phase which I’d forgotten. I then went to investigate and found this - Van Gogh his yellows hint at his toxic state.

 

Slovenia1 278  Slovenia1 279

Two clocks standing side by side in Piran’s square. The one on the left is so cheap and simple to make I would imagine and both give us the time. I noticed so many simple ideas there that work just as well as the expensive tastes we have in the UK.

Slovenia1 324

This is a choir member showing off his talents in Piran square.

Slovenia1 334

And the Maelgwn male voice choir singing in the square.

Slovenia1 451

Another sundial clock.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sure you are not in a toxic state Mags! I like yellow too and enjoy the yellow flowers in my garden - they seem to accentuate all the other colours. Great pics of the choir members in the square and I love that simple sundial clock - so clever.

JP said...

I don't usually like yellow flowers except for sunflowers but sometimes they just hit the spot - glad you had such agood trip