Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Clean bed linen

patterns 010 patterns 012

As I changed the bed linen I noticed the patterns! Then of course I went to get my camera and took some photos. Well, what else can you do to make these boring jobs more interesting?

patterns 012c

Play a bit more perhaps? I don’t think I would have a very restful night in bedclothes like this.

patterns 012e

Nor this. But I did do something a little more sensible to relax……

Ivy leaves sketch

I need some ivy leaves and I must admit they are the most difficult things to sketch, so I only sketched one and copied and pasted the same leaf over and over.

6 comments:

ju-north said...

A reat idea! I'd love bed linen like this! Perhaps you can have a new direction in your design work ...

ju-north said...

Great!

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
It looks very nice, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Bianchii said...

I invite you on my new blog.
Will be a lot of pictures, music, films, cars etc.
It would be nice if you'll visit my blog sometimes :)

http://bianchii.blogspot.com

Valeri said...

Love the ivy leaves. What a good idea!

Heather said...

I love clean sheets and always want to get straight in! Love the patterns and zingy colours even if they aren't relaxing. That's a clever idea with the ivy leaves - they have such a lovely shape.