Friday, July 01, 2011

The Estuary

A couple of days on the Estuary.

estuary 003

A group of local children on a nature walk I should think.

estuary 007

Nothing spectacular about this sunset, but…

estuary 005

this is Conwy Castle basking in the sunlight.

estuary 011

These birds are spectacular as they pass every day. This is only a very small flock, there are many more and they come very close together. I never have the camera out in time, but today I caught them through the window, so it’s not a very clear shot, but I shall keep on trying.

estuary 014 estuary 015

Do you think the man on the left is walking on water? He looks very cool. The one on the right has definitely just finished gathering mussels from the mussel bed.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely pics Mags. Lucky children to have a nature walk in such a beautiful place. Conwy looks very serene in pink and I love the stone wall behind the yacht. It must be difficult to get a shot of a flock of birds on the move.

Bianchii said...

I invite you on my new blog.
Will be a lot of pictures, music, films, cars etc.
It would be nice if you'll visit my blog sometimes :)

http://bianchii.blogspot.com

A guy named Lulu said...

love your pictures---nice blog :)

Thimble Fingers said...

Love the glow on the castle - great photo.