Saturday, July 23, 2011

Plas Tan y Bwlch

I have to be honest with myself and say that I’ve hardly done anything except eat since I’ve been here. I sorted out some files on my external hard drive which I brought with me, tried drawing a few sketches that I’m not pleased and taken a few photos. All my friends are doing some wonderful things, but my muse seems to have left me completely!

ptb st11 003

A beautiful nest in the porch.

ptb st11 013

A painted plough.

ptb st11 037

I’ve never seen these flowers so big.

ptb st11 086

A little taster of what’s to come on the SerenTex blog soon.

ptb st11 090 ptb st11 091

Caught in the act!

7 comments:

ju-north said...

Send some of that lovely food here!

Heather said...

Perhaps your muse needs a little rest Mags - you work it quite hard! Lovely pics and enjoy that delicious food. Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we diet!! I loved the housemartin(?) nest.

Helen Cowans said...

Just chill and the muse will return. Enjoy being with like minded friends :)

MargaretR said...

Thanks for your comments ladies. I have been taking it easy and today the muse was feeling quite cheerful again and helped me to get on with things :)

Angela said...

I love those little blue chickens!

Mrs Minton makes... said...

Wow just stumbled across your blog! Beautiful pieces...

Mrs Minton makes... said...

Wow! Just stumbled on your blog!beautiful : )
I've been inspired!!!!