Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Plas Tan y Bwlch

pbt st11 004

Here is a taster of some of the things you’ll see on the SerenTex blog in the days to come. This is work in progress by Maggie.

pbt st11 010

I think this has inspired me to create a piece of work with the embellisher.

pbt st11 093

I love Angie Lewin’s work and would love to sketch in a similar style and Mary suggested that I could practice the style by copying some of her work in my sketchbook. I never copy work, but I think this is a good idea as I have noticed several things I would not have noticed if I’d just looked at it.

7 comments:

Valeri said...

Can't wait to see what you turn out using the embellisher. Great pictures!

Heather said...

All three pictures are inspiring Mags.

ju-north said...

You're on a roll!

JP said...

your mojo is coming back - I've just got the Angie lewin book to help me with my drawing - I just love what she does

Cassy said...

Good job. Looking forward for more update.

Cassy from Rock Guitar Lessons

Helen Cowans said...

I love A Lewins work too - looking forward to seeing the embellisher work :)

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures...