Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Re-energized

After taking it easy at the weekend I find myself full of energy. Yesterday I gave the place a much needed clean and after finishing the washing I also did the ironing! I’m very pleased with myself Smile

estuary 016 

I did all this hand stitching

estuary 013

and had some fun with my embroidery machine.

estuary 005

These wild flowers look fantastic on the beach below us just now.

estuary 008

And this is tonight’s sunset. So all in all I can say I’ve had a good day and I hope tomorrow is just as good.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am envious of your energy, mine has deserted me of late. Lovely images as usual and your stitching is beautiful.

Annette J said...

Just love your photos and the hand stitching, I really need to get down and do a bit more of both. You are an inspiration.