Thursday, July 07, 2011

School Re-union

Aduniad 11 012

I though you’d like to see how much I enjoyed myself today. I don’t think I stopped smiling for almost 4 hours and not just smiling but laughing out loud and I’m sure the people working in the restaurant were pleased when we left so they could have some peace and quiet. This is my friend Louise who lives in Liverpool and this is how we behaved at school too. Once a year we all become schoolgirls for the afternoon. If you would like to see more photos you can see them on my Welsh blog Cymraes Greadigol.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a great time you must have had. I've moved around the country so much and lost touch with all my school friends. It would be so nice to meet up with them again, though I doubt we'd recognise each other now.

Sue Bleiweiss said...

what a great photo!