Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday at Plas Tan y Bwlch

The weather has been very kind to us this year and it’s bright and warm here. Just my kind of weather-not too hot and no rain!

hips1

Today the muse returned, she didn’t work too hard, but maybe I had been pushing her a bit recently, but at least it seems she’s forgiven me. he above uses a sketch I drew. First thing this morning I went for a short walk along some of the many paths here at Plas discovering the joy of nature once again. Some plants and flowers I seem to have ignored for most of my life. We had a very good headmaster in our tiny local school who used to take us for nature walks and it was the things I saw with him that I rediscovered this morning.

ptb st11 054  pbt st11 017

pbt st11 018

i love this!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I used to love Nature Walks at school too. Your lovely photos brought back happy memories. Love the design from your sketch - the colours are wonderful.

JP said...

hope the muse does return as you rest eat and chat and watch others

Caryl said...

So do I.