Tuesday, August 09, 2011

New view

To view the blog in a variety of different ways you can add ‘view’ to the URL like this http://digitalgran.blogspot.com/view and if you select mosaic or any of the others in the slidebar at the top on the right you will have more choice. I should have investigated this before, but only noticed it today, so you may all know about it!

West Wales 527  West Wales 506

West Wales 505  West Wales 539

A few more samples for you to look at.

West Wales 435

The geese.

West Wales 482 West Wales 488

This is Ginger telling us he wants his breakfast! I have never seen a cat with such an expressive face.

West Wales 493

This is Myfi the sow, who has just been fed. Isn’t she lovely? The dogs were in Kennels for a couple of days, but I hope ths has given you some idea of the wonderful atmosphere of the farm. you might also like this http://digitalgran.blogspot.com/2010/07/west-wales-weekendlong.html

5 comments:

Maggi said...

No wonder such lovely work is being done in this surroundings. Not sure if I am missing something but I don't get any photos on the alternate views. Or maybe I just didn't wait long enough for it to load.

Heather said...

Lovely post. The samples are all super and I just love the animals.

JaneO said...

Are you sure that cat isn't directing traffic - I feel a LOLcat caption coming on. Lovely images as always.

Gina said...

Never knew there were different ways to view! Lovely to see you today Mags

giuliano said...

Your have designed a very good blog. Makes me stick around it. Your idea and content is


good. Good work keep posting. May god bless you in all your future projects.

i hope you can take some time to visit my blog. thank u
giuliano's blogger

giuliano's wordpress


Andrei Giuliana's

facebook