Sunday, August 07, 2011

A Workshop

I had a wonderful time teaching  a group of very talented ladies last weekend. They chose to learn new techniques using their Embellisher machines and as this was their second workshop I had lots of fun creating new ideas to use.

table   West Wales 418

 

This is a table full of some of their samples and the eight students worked really hard and I was pleased with every single sample.

2011-08-07 West Wales

I love taking photos of working hands.

West Wales 517   West Wales 542

West Wales 522                West Wales 533

A few of my favourites, there will be more to follow.

5 comments:

Dorothy Gibbs said...

Hi There,
Looks you all had a really productive weekend. Well done.
Dorothy

ju-north said...

Great to have enthusiastic students!
Lovely work!

Heather said...

I love that first poppy seedhead and the stitched chickens Mags. Your ladies produced some excellent samples.

Maggi said...

Great results I too like the first poppy seedhead and the birds.

Julie said...

Lovely work Mags.