Monday, October 10, 2011

Ally Pally Knitting and Stitching Show

 

Ally Pally 024

What a wonderful time I’ve had staying with my friend Pat, her husband David and Toby the dog. I think he remembered me from last year and gave me such a welcome. Pat drives us to Alexandra Palace and we went on Thursday and Friday. In my opinion the Knitting and Stitching show at Ally Pally is the best, but that doesn’t stop me from going to as many of the others as I can. I’m going to the Harrogate exhibition before long.

It’s very difficult to start blogging again after taking a break and this has been the longest break I’ve taken for many years, but I am really back this time. I intend to play catch-up and try and post date them. The Digital Gran blog is my diary and if I want to know what I was doing at a certain time I go and check it on the blog. I was never any good at keeping a proper written diary, but I have always enjoyed blogging.

I’ve also posted on Croesew and SerenTex which I have also neglected recently.

This is probably enough to break me in gently, but you may like to take a look at the blog tomorrow to see if I keep my promise to myself.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Toby looks such a gentle dog in spite of his size. I would love to get to Ally Pally but my legs would never last the day and there is always quite a bit of walking and standing before you even get there, so I enjoy reading various blog reports. It does seem to be the best of it's kind.

coral-seas said...

Welcome back. Glad that you enjoyed Ally Pally.

I also use my blog as a diary and frequently look back to remind myself of things.

I also am rather behind with my posts and need to catch up.

Looking forward to ready about all you have been upto recently.

Julie said...

Oh no, I missed you at Ally Pally on Thursday! What a shame :-( Hope you had a lovely 2 days. I've been sluggish about blogging lately too, especially as blogger keeps having hissy fits. Good to see you back again :-)

Ali Honey said...

I noticed you were absent and am glad to see you are back. It sounds like you have been having so much fun. That's great.

Lydia La La said...

Well well... I thought you had died! Even checked the Obits. Glad you're not and bag to keeping us in the loop.

Lydia La La said...

*back*

mycamerandme365 said...

Good to have you back Mags, I missed you!
Sue M

Fran├žoise said...

Nice to see you back!

dreaminginstitches said...

Lovely to have you back - I've missed you and was getting worried...
Looking forward to more of your fabulous photos.

tv vanavond said...

this dog is so awesome....