These were taken on the lovely promenade where my DH enjoys people watching. He also had his wallet stolen from his pocket, luckily 2 minutes earlier he’d taken out his last euro note and all the lady who stole it had was an empty tatty old wallet. Two women pushed in and while we were distracted stole it. They obviously belonged to a group and I saw her slyly passing it on to a group of men sitting at a nearby table so there was nothing I could do. This is not typical of Cannes, we have been coming here for many years and it has never happened before.
We take the train which is very reasonable and convenient to visit many other places along the coast.
- Nice, France [18.8 miles]
- St. Tropez, France [29 miles]
- Aix-en-Provence, France [97.3 miles]
- Monte Carlo, Monaco [28.1 miles]
- we once even went to Italy on the train.