Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Murky Day

After trying out the Blogger Dynamic View yesterday, I have gone back to the old style as I was not very happy with it.

Even though it’s been a rather dull and murky day here, there were plenty of photo opportunities. As I’m still recovering from the effects of the flu jab I don’t really feel like doing much, but I have cut out some more hearts and sponged some acrylic on the unsatisfactory design designs I painted.

estuary 013

estuary 011

The Castle shows up well against the pale background here, and the close-up next to it shows the towers. You would think the soldiers of old were still there!

estuary 015

I liked this one, so I played with another photo like it using ‘Threshold’ in PSP.

estuary 018 b&w

estuary 029

And another insect posed for me on the outside of the window.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wonderful photos even in the 'murk'. That castle looks beautiful whatever the conditions. Glad your blog is back to it's old self and hope you will be too, very soon.

Sandy said...

Sometimes murky days photograph better. Yours are great.

Maggi said...

The photos have a very mystical look to them. Hope you recover from the flu jab soon and glad that your blog is back to what it was.