Friday, November 18, 2011

A bit of fun

As some of you know I just love playing with my photos, usually in PSP. I find it very relaxing and sometimes very inspiring.

As always, clicking on any image will give you a larger version.

estuary 018 estuary 018 b&w

 yacht1 yacht1a

These used Threshold and Halftone.

holly halftone holly halftone gradient 2

holly halftone gradient 4 holly halftone gradient 3

These also used Halftone, Twirl and a touch of Enamel. The original is shown below.

estuary 009

5 comments:

ju-north said...

Love these! You are inspiring me to get back to some 'fun'!

Heather said...

You have got some wonderful effects Mags and lovely ideas for super colour schemes.

Sandy said...

Wonderful images-like the hearts in the last post too.

Dee said...

Cool... Love the pictures.

shahanara said...

Really your blog is very nice and great posting.
I like your blog.
I glad to see your site.
I invite you visit my site.
I wait for you.
World Heritage Site
Programming Language
Daily Shopping