Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hearts galore

hearts 003

I’m keeping myself busy making more hearts!

But I’m sure you will enjoy the photos of the North Wales Embroiderers’ Guild exhibition that have just been posted on our blog Croesew far more. here’s a taster below.

EG exh 2011 021

This is the lovely work of Carol McFee of Textile Tales, co-author of the book ‘Stitching the Textured Surface’ with Lynda Monk who has another book coming out soon called Fabulous Surfaces. Check D4Daisy for details.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely hearts and gorgeous images from your group. I'm off to see more.

artymess said...

lovely hearts and I love Carol's work ...x

Jackie said...

I love those hearts and I'm off for more on Croeso.

ju-north said...

Beautiful hearts!

Maggi said...

Gorgeous hearts. Just off to the other blog.