Tuesday, November 08, 2011

SerenTex

SerenTex was such fun this afternoon and I’ve just posted some photos on the blog.

serentex 025   serentex 027

The one on the right needs to be developed further.

                                   mendelssohn

The work was developed from this piece which I drew as I listened to music by Mendelssohn. It’s a completely new way of working for me as my work usually turns out rather realistic and i have enjoyed it so much i intend to practice a little every day with this and some paper collages. We’ll see how many days I last!

6 comments:

Ro Bruhn said...

Love this idea. The first photo looks wonderful.

Jenny said...

Drawing to music can be such fun. Just close your eyes & let your pencils go dancing.

Sandy said...

You do have fun.

Heather said...

I've never tried designing this way Mags, but that first one is gorgeous. The swirling lines and spirals are so joyous and free. I tend to work with realistic images too and find it hard to loosen up.

maggi21 said...

Really good technique. The results are just crying out to be developed.

buy starwars account said...

WoW1 what a brilliant idea.. love it.