Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My thanks to Eugeni Evsikov, the man with the golden hands

Eugeni Evsikov

This post is a thank you to Eugeni Eviskov who was such a great help to both my husband and myself whilst on holiday in Tenerife recently. Many years ago I fell off a stepladder and damaged my back and since them I still suffer long bouts of pain. My husband also suffers from Sciatica and the day before we travelled his Sciatica became much worse and it looked as if we were going to have a very miserable time. Luckily for us, Eugeni has a clinic in the Bitacora Hotel where we stay. People call him, the man with the Healing Hands and very rightly so. We were both treated by him and so were able to enjoy our holiday if not quite as energetically as we normally do.

Our BookEugeni has written a book called ‘Good Health’ full of treatments and exercises from around the World using alternative treatment techniques. I find this book invaluable as I think we all take far too many drugs when there are alternative things we can do that will help. This book has helpful suggestions to help improve your health whatever you suffer from, from arthritis to insomnia.

You will find Eugeni’s website here.

1 comment:

Amanda Monteiro said...

Nice blog! Visit mine and be a follower!
http://elpalpite.blogspot.com