Tuesday, January 03, 2012

A very Happy and Creative New Year to you all

My best wishes for the new year to you all from a stormy North Wales. I know I’ve been very quiet recently and the reason for this is that I only have two speeds – Stop and Go. When I go it’s at top speed and family and friends wonder how I manage to do it and they tell me I should slow down, but I’m afraid slowing down just doesn’t work for me as I don’t know how. When I stop it happens so fast I hit the windscreen, then it takes me ages to restart.

Today I decided enough was enough and I have started making lists with 3 columns – Urgent, Creative and Non-creative and I have now started on the Urgent column. Once the system is working I hope to manage a few from the Non-creative column and at least one from the Creative column every day. I don’t really know where my blog fits into this, but it’s always been a pleasure until recently when it started to become just another chore, but I’m going to add it to the Creative column and hope it will become a pleasure once more.

Tenerife 014

This photo is of the hotel we stay at in Tenerife and I spent most of my holiday sitting on the balcony here.

11 comments:

Maggi said...

Happy New Year Mags. What an amazing hotel. I like your idea of putting the blog into the creative list.

Ali Honey said...

Wishing You All the Best for 2012 Mags. Your blog is a pleasure to me so maybe think of it as a social service to others. I love seeing your photos and your creative work. I love seeing what you see from your window so I hope you find the spark needed to keep blogging.

Heather said...

That's a stunning photo - almost a mini Hanging Gardens of Babylon!
I keep trying to pace myself so I don't conk out but it still catches me unawares sometimes. I'm hoping for some energy soon as I have been so lazy since Christmas.
Good luck with your lists - and enjoy whatever you decide to tackle.

Amazing Love said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
tag heuer formula replica

Gilli said...

Brilliant photo - I can see so many stitch inspirations in this and beautiful colours.

Holyriver said...

Very nice blog.
Happy new year from Italy.

Fran├žoise said...

Happy New Year to you Mags! I hope we'll meet again this year. :-)

Ducky Nest Designs said...

What a lovely photo and a lovely blog I have always wanted to visit Wales but have never gotten there on our trips to England sadly now we no longer afford the bi-yearly trips and I miss England so much. Please visit my blog I am having a Valentine's Day give away.
DuckyNestDesigns.com
Thankyou happy new year one and all

designfirm said...

Amazing pic.Thanks for sharing....

wow account for sale said...

Wow! that was really amazing.

Orlando Movers said...

Great blog- really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...

Truck Rental
Self Moving
One Way Truck Rental
One Way Van Rental
Major Moving Companies
Florida Moving Companies
Auto Shipping Companies
New York Moving Companies
Moving Companies