Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Backgrounds

As you can see I haven’t been completely idle, just not a lot of time to blog. I also made some more felted hearts and corsages for The Arc gallery in Chester.

The work below was made a couple of weeks ago when I went to a very small(4 of us) beginners class at my friend Mary’s house. I know I’m not really a beginner, but I do need a ‘new beginning’. I was only joining for this one class, but asked if I could join the class which she has once a month or so.

SerenTex 028   SerenTex 030 

SerenTex 029

SerenTex 032  SerenTex 033

                    SerenTex 037

12 comments:

Maggi said...

Lovely backgrounds. I can see these being just right for some of your digital manipulation.

Heather said...

What gorgeous backgrounds. I love all the layers of pattern and colour.

Gilli said...

There's plenty of inspiration in your gorgeous backgrounds!

Julie said...

This looks like lots of fun Mags, no wonder you want to keep going.

Marx said...

Read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog, Good post! I accidentally found your site on the internet, I am going to be coming back here yet again.Love Information Is Beautiful. Keep posting!

- Marx of web design

sell wow accounts said...

Great! Such an amazing backgrounds indeed.=D

Bettina Makley, aka Fairywebmother. said...

Any one of these could stand on it's own...as a finished painting. Very nice!

Valeri said...

I love having a selection of fabrics which are just right for backgrounds and yours are delicious! It is hard to find time to blog- tell me about it! - but I do enjoy reading yours!

Valeri said...

I love having a selection of fabrics which are just right for backgrounds and yours are delicious! It is hard to find time to blog- tell me about it! - but I do enjoy reading yours!

Exam Notes said...

Very color painting.
It is looking nice.

Farm Sheds said...

It really very bright colourful background.It look so beautiful.We can use it for the wall paint also we can make home so beautiful from this creations.

buy and sell said...

your had very creative mind
your design are unique and wonderful!
well done
buy and sell