Monday, October 15, 2012

A little change

I was getting rather tired of the way my blog looked, so tonight I started playing with some templates and changing the way it looks. Eventually I would like to use my own background but everything I try seems to be too busy and distracts from the content. So I have my work cut out to find something that will give me satisfaction.
                                                                                                                          



Here are 3 more images created on my iPad. I am taking an online course with Jessica of Cre8it.com called iPad Studio 2012.The course is a wonderful guide to using the iPad creatively and I look forward to each Workshop book as it comes. I'm not following Jessica's suggestions to the letter at the moment, but following my own nose and seeing if I can get results that are comparable to what I get on my laptop. I am pleasantly surprised.

4 comments:

ju-north said...

The results so far look great! An excuse for getting an ipad ...

Gilli said...

I particularly like the one of what appears to be a pier. Keep experimenting and I'm sure you'll find the right set up.

Heather said...

Gorgeous colours in these latest images. You must be having so much fun.

Textile Art Showcase said...

This all looks really good. I just tried looking at Cre8it.com but it doesn't want to load. It almost looks as though the the site is no longer active. Are you able to open the website?