Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New posts

I have just posted the ‘Show and Tell’ photos on Croesew, the North Wales Embroiderers’ Guild blog that I’m sure many of you will love.

IMG_0313

This was designed and made by Audrey, I’m afraid I can’t remember her surname Smile It’s been designed on the computer using a variety of techniques using lots of layers of fine fabrics and machine embroidery to get the effect of embossing etc. It is a really beautiful work of art.

The Serentex blog has also been updated.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:01 am

    Thank you for the bloger that I do learn something from it. Wedding day is readlly a very important day in our life, so we should charish it and wear the most exclusive pearl necklaces, having beautiful pearl set to decorate the hair, also wearing nice pearl necklace with pendant and freshwater pearl pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your digital background,Margaret. It is perfect to show what you can do. Are you going to keep this one, or are you still working on your banner?
    Jane www.texturetrail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. I do try to answer all comments, but if I can't for some reason, I do appreciate them very much. Diolch yn fawr.