Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Show and Tell

Tonight was a ‘Show and Tell’ evening at the North Wales Embroiderers’ Guild and I haven’t enjoyed myself as much in a long time. The variety and quality of the  work was wonderful and well presented by the members producing lots of smiles from us all. The work, had it been exhibited together would have been a treat. Photos of the work will be on the Croesew  blog in the next few days.

247

265   264            

We have one male member in the Guild and I think I can tell you that we are all rather proud of him as he arrives at the meetings with his wife. The work above is his and I thought they were absolutely brilliant.

4 comments:

ju-north said...

Love the variety of work you had! Hope you manage to recruit more men!

Heather said...

What a great meeting. 'Show and Tell' is the favourite part of our monthly meetings. I look forward to seeing the photos on the other blog.

Maggi said...

Looks like everyone was engrossed. I just love the dog piece.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.