Saturday, December 01, 2012

Rugby

Thanks to Ali, Heather, Julie and Sheila for their sympathy!

I'm sitting here watching the game between Wales and Australia, score 12-9 at the moment. it’s such a rough game and I’m always worried about the players on both sides. My 13 year old GS loves playing rugby, but I doubt if I could ever watch him playing.

Here’s back to Tenerife and the warm weather.

P1060666

These people were on strike and peacefully demonstrating. we heard that some of the people working at a few hotels have not been paid for 3 months – if it was true, that’s a very long time to have to work without payment. Who can blame them for striking?

P1060687

P1060686

I just love this fountain, especially set to music in the evenings. During the day it’s very soothing to stand there watching it’s rhythmic dance.P1060691      P1060693

It’s so difficult to imagine weather like this now I’m back home. I think that’s it from Tenerife until next time.

13 comments:

Heather said...

Oooh! Warm sunshine - how lovely. My sympathies are with those poor workers who haven't been paid for such a long time. That's terrible. I bet you wish you were still back in Tenerife as our temperatures fall.

ju-north said...

Am liking the new look! Tenerife looks wonderful - we were there a few years ago, such a varied landscape

mrjab said...

beautiful place! ;)

Thinkersbin said...

Amazing work.Really impressive

jbinki said...

great place you have there! ^__^

billyford007 said...

this is awesome...

rihannachris said...

this is awesome!wonderful place..

brucevoice19 said...

cool! <3

dustinjayziel said...

so cool!

brunoearth19 said...

cool!

lovelyjill19 said...

nice!

arielleclouds said...

so cute!!!

jasminecurtney said...

love this blog!