Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Good afternoon

This afternoon I went out for lunch to with SerenTex to the Hayloft Restaurant at Bwyd Cymru Bodnant Welsh Food.

This is the lovely view of the river Conwy overlooked by the restaurant. 





The interior is impressive with lots of interesting features such as mirror frames  and coffee tables created from driftwood which I loved. As some of you might know my first language is Welsh and I just couldn't remember what the English word for things washed up on the beach was, so I Googled it and came up with this lovely website All Washed Up which I thought you would like and I also remembered that they were called 'driftwood'. The creations at Bodnant were not from this artist, they were a different style.

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a beautiful place and in such a lovely setting. I love things made from driftwood too, and collecting it.