Saturday, March 02, 2013

My Workshop at Plas Tan y Bwlch


I'm back again at last and here to stay hopefully.
I have so many things to share with you. I'll start by sharing some photos from the workshop I gave at Plas Tan Y Bwlch recently. In my rush I took photos with my ipad which I don't normally use  for photography and I clicked on the wrong button losing all the photos I took. But Val, one of the lovely ladies in the class went around taking as many as she could, unfortunately most of the others had already left for home. I shared a wonderful weekend with a very talented group of ladies.
I hope if any of those whose work has been left out can send me photos of their work I'll' post them again.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

dorothypandorasbox said...

Well done M. Didn't they do well?

Heather said...

Beautiful work - I love the piece in the last but one photo.

ju-north said...

super work! Love the embellished picture!