Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Digital art and stenciling

Pier Pavillion Llandudno, North Wales
I wonder if I could use some part of this to make a stencil? Maybe not, but I have something else in mind for this one.








Layers












This is what I've been playing with today using Paint Shop Pro. Now, that's a thought. I'm sure I could make a stencil using the Silhouette with one of these butterflies and use them to make something similar using acrylic paint! No harm in having a go is here?


3 African leaves
To end the day I thought I'd pop up to my workroom to use the leaves stencil and this is what I printed. Rather disappointing again, but each mistake I learn a little more. The veins in these leaves are rather thin and I thought it was rather clever to have a couple of veins that didn't go right to the edge. I was wrong, so it's back to the drawing board once more.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. I do try to answer all comments, but if I can't for some reason, I do appreciate them very much. Diolch yn fawr.