Tuesday, April 09, 2013

More designs for the Silhouette Cameo


Today has been busy, but I did have time to play with some of my Silhouette cut-outs. The card was rather thin for stencilling and the colours are not very special but it has shown me the possibilities of using this design. I need to cut another out of thicker card perhaps or cover the card with contact paper before cutting out.




I've also separated parts of the stencil to cut out tomorrow using card from a cereal box.




And to finish, some digital art using the Gimp.




Wrought Iron


Wrought iron design


4 comments:

dorothypandorasbox said...

Been a busy little bee again haven't you? You are getting there... well done you.

dorothypandorasbox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

I love the stencil and the wrought iron design.

Miriam Weaver said...

I really love what you are doing with the wrought iron design. It interesting to see how you are developing it from the original image, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it next.