Wednesday, April 10, 2013

More Digital art using the Gimp

circles
I can just see this one made using the circles stencil from the wrought iron with loads of thick acrylic paint. Maybe I'll try to stencil with it using gesso or modelling paste first. 


Lacy wrought iron
What a contrast. This used another part of the wrought iron and I love the lacy look. I have no idea how it could be used other than to print it out on fabric and add white machine stitching?


Upside down
This one is just a bit of fun made by adding 'border' to a selection therefore shrinking the black wrought iron. I've saved these various bits of the wrought iron as brushes. I wish I could stop playing and get down to using the ideas!

2 comments:

ju-north said...

Fascinating to see the development of the design! Can't wait to see the end results!

Maggi said...

You really are getting a lot of mileage out of this design. I like the card printing you did too.