Monday, April 22, 2013

Paint Shop Pro X4

I've been having a change today and played with Paint Shop Pro X4. I still haven't decided exactly what I'm going to concentrate on for my Colwyn Bay Pier Project for SerenTex, so I played with some of my photos. Below is the arched window at the front of the pier.

Colwyn Bay Pier Window













Then I played a little with tiling  and came up with this one.




There are lots of wrought iron verandas in Llandudno and this is one of the columns to the veranda above Tiffanies. I took this photo years ago and it became a very successful piece of work. I thought I'd give it another go.
Tiffany one
Tiffany two




4 comments:

ju-north said...

Lovely effects! I don't have psp any more but I am disappointed that later editions of psp and all the Elements don't have the wonderful displacement effects.

dorothypandorasbox said...

That looks like some very successful play. Wrought iron makes a good subject. I shall look forward to seeing your final piece in due course.

Heather said...

You are getting some lovely design ideas from your experiments.

Maggi said...

You have so much inspiration for your piece. I'm sure that your only problem is going to be making a choice of what to go with.