Thursday, April 25, 2013

Photography

Majestic tulips
A beautiful tulip on the windowsill
Black tulips
It's tulip day today. I bought myself a bunch, but they started to wilt in the sun on the windowsill.
The ones in the garden are tall, strong and sturdy.






Arrogant

 Now it's seabirds. The gulls look so clean and fresh.



Been fishing!
The Cormorants wings get so heavy they have to hang them out to dry. I hadn't noticed that bird at the bottom. I think it's a Sandpiper?  


A path in the sky
I wonder what these clouds will bring? I wish I knew. 
Too many photos to choose from tonight I'm afraid.


Sunset 1
Sunset 2

2 comments:

Heather said...

Another beautiful collection of photos. I love tulips too. That seagull, handsome though he is, looks slightly out of place on a bird bath!

Silvano said...

Lindas fotos, belas paisagens, parabéns pelo seu bom gosto!!!
Silvano
Florianópolis/Santa Catarina/Brasil
assemblagem.blogspot.com.br
Conheça meu blog deixe seu comentário, caso tenha gostado.
Um cordial abraço